Saturday, January 7, 2012

Young Author's

Many of our students have verbally committed to write their own story to enter into the Mary Endres' Young Author's contest.  I encourage participation and will allow some classtime to work on their writing pieces.  The due date is Friday, February 17th.  An incentive that I offer for commitment is that I allow homework passes for those engaged in the program.  The majority of the homework from Tuesday, January 17th - Friday, February 17th will be optional for any student dedicated to being a Young Author.  I will send home a permission form for you to sign if your child has committed.   This form will be attached to January 17th's literacy homework assignment.  I am thrilled that we have so much writing interest in our class!

No comments:

Post a Comment