Tuesday, November 22, 2011

We need your help! PTO Party Sign-Up

Well, I feel terrible admitting this....BUT....I cannot find the PTO party sign-up that we had at our Open House.  On the sign up, I had many of you write down that you would graciously donate an item or your time to come in and support our classroom   I feel terrible that I can't find the original.....

But to move forward, I created an electronic one that I won't be able to lose:)  It is in a form of a google.doc.  I shared the link below.  If you would like to sign up for something for our Winter Party or Valentine's Party, please click on the link and add your name.  You may have to sign up for access into google docs.  Please note that you do not have to have a google email in place.  My school email worked for me.  Let me know if you have any questions, and as always, thank you so much for your generosity!

http://docs.google.com/demo/edit?id=scAA50x11nMTiRiS6Pgp9-jTt&dt=document#document

No comments:

Post a Comment